CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Dog's First Snow of the Year


I was so excited to see out first snow fall! So was Harley who I affectionately call my "Snow Dog". When he was just a little puppy he had his first experience with snow, needless to say it wasn't fun....at first. He got just one paw down in that snow and that was to much. He had to go out though so I gently pushed that little fur ball down the steps. All of sudden it dawned in him that the snow wasn't that bad! He jumped and ran through it, and scooped  the snow into his mouth. He quickly learned that snow could be fun, and ever since when it snows he's ready to go out and play in it! That's why I call him my Snow Dog.


Advice is like snow - the softer it falls, the longer it dwells upon, and the deeper in sinks into the mind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge

No comments:

Post a Comment