CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The List

So along with my little blog here, I've been faithfully working on my bucket list. A list of all the things that float in my head that I've always thought would be great things to do. It hit me one day that I should jot them down to help me get a move on them. I have 58 things so far, some small things, some big things. A lot will take some work to do, some are just finding the right moment and time to get them done. Anyhow here is a picture of 23 to 58. You'll have to excuse any spelling error's you may find, my journals are full of them!  If you notice 58 is this blog, so 5 days in now and one step closer to marking off another item on my list!


The unexamined life is not worth living.~Socrates

No comments:

Post a Comment