CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Lil Peach

This lil one came to us in May- my fiancee found her walking in the middle of the road. She came home, opened the door, and said "We have an emergency". I knew that it must be an animal, although we weren't prepared for another one and Harley defintly didn't want a sibling. We dubbed her Star, but her name has slowly changed to Peach. We thought about getting rid of her but she is so cute and adorable, and looks fantastic in all the clothes we buy for her! I mean just check her out in those little boots, how cute is that?!  Her little name tag is even in the shape of a star. Harley still hasn't adjusted to his litttle sister, so they take turns being in the living room with us. We couldnt imagine a day without our lil Peach, she is defintly part of our BIG happy family!


My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet. Edith Wharton

No comments:

Post a Comment