CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Karma

The reason for this picture isn't to show that I'm doing laundry, but to tell about a good deed I did. An elderly gentleman was at the laundromat while I was there to do the monthly wash for my client. He had a big black bag of bathroom rugs, he proceeded to load them into the washer. He stopped for a moment in confusion, at which point I just happened to look up, he looked at me and said "Lill lady could you help me? I don't know if I should put the money in first or the soap". So I got up and proceeded to help him telling him how much to add and starting the washer for him. It made me feel good to do this little task for him, and it brought up memories of  my grandpa. He always said that a good deed would always be repaid. It was just knowing that I helped that elderly gentleman.



Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don't even notice it.  ~Sakyong Mipham

No comments:

Post a Comment