CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Finished Book 1~Day 17


So this is book 1 only 11 more for the year, and then one more off the bucket list. I really ended up loving this book, it will definitely be a keeper. It has already found a home on the bookcase! The second picture with this is the bookmark I used, I found and thought it was perfect. My fiance taped it for me so I could keep it =) The caption says "If I ever make it through Wuthering Heights", and I felt that way sometimes but I did it!


"It would degrade me to marry Heathcliff now; so he shall never know how I love him: and that, not because he's handsome, Nelly, but because he's more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same; and Linton's is as different as a moonbeam from lightning, or frost from fire."
- Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights, Ch. 9


No comments:

Post a Comment