CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

First Day of Classes~Day 19


What I don't miss about school: the parking and this very, very long light. It seem's that no can actually go through the light when the arrow appear's, so we sit at it waiting in a very long line. The parking OMG! The shool had gone up again in attendance when I seen the parking lot I thought "Why is it when I registered did I decide to take two of my classes on campus but only one online?! What the hell was I thinking?! I decide to take the first spot I seen, fight the cold and just rush my ass to class. Class went well, with the exception of my computer not wanting to recongize my password. We shall see what the semester brings!



The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.  ~Sydney J. Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment